Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A hint

"You're not heading out there with that camera again, are you?"

No, actually, I am just going to show one of the geek's photos from yesterday.  I realized that it contains four of the plants featured in the "Harriet's Challenge" photo.
Can you see them? Can you see them? I've done a quick listing of my own, and have come up with 22 different plants, all-told, in the HC photo.
"So what? Big deal. Wake me up if you get any entries."

And just for good measure, and because they are so wonderful right now, here are some more apple blossoms (my photo!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous apple blossoms!
xo C

littleorangeguy said...

some kind of lovely bluebell-y iris-y thing.

lisarose said...

Yes! Good call littleorangeguy! They're called scilla siberica. And there's candytuft (bright white), arabis (paler white, lower left) and the first leaves on the japanese maple (also lower left).

lisarose said...

Thanks Clairoo - the apples are truly amazing this year - wish you could see them in person.